>>> At the office:
1. Use a pillow front: Hugging around Kitty’s waist
- Vertical: bearing up your neck to lean on the front desk.
- Beam: bearing mice-using arms, support arms.
- Tilt to the left: sitting up with your head tilt.
2. Use at the back: Wrap the waistband of Kitty pillow over the back seat
- Set the vertical up: bearing your back.
- Set the horizontal pillow, block corner chair: support apart of your curved back
3. Use a flat pillow: pillow used as normal
- Set the horizontal pillow: Pillow’s waist will support the scruff of your neck
- Put a pillow on the side: hugging pillow’s waist as a bolster
- Put a pillow under foot: Lifting your knee high, maybe using hip rotation to be higher
>>> At home:
- Sitting on the sofa, pillow front, a concave part will help neck while watching TV, while drowsy to sustain your neck.
- When you watch a laptop on a table or sofa.
- Rotate to horizontal to support your neck and shoulders to be wide and easier.
- Put 3 pillows as cushions on the sofar, turning the front part of the waistband.
- Pillow should be kept in horizontal position of the drum, cram it close down to avoid Kitty pillow swiveling up.
- Sun exposure: hangging hook belt up